ZTS MINI-9RL Multi-Battery Tester
Premium quality, easy-to-use testers for home, business and professional use!
The ZTS MINI-9RL Multi-Battery Tester (MINI-9RL) provides a comprehensive means of testing the state of charge or state of power for more than 12 battery types, including 9V Li-Ion and NiMH rechargeable. The MINI-MBT9R's microprocessor-based design makes battery testing simple - using a patented, high accuracy . After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display. Battery types are clearly labeled next to appropriate contacts. There are no settings, and test results are easy to understand. Its small size makes it ideal for the gadget bag, toolbox, or home utility drawer. Negative test lead/probe conveniently stores in seam at side. Tests Alkaline and NiMH batteries. Uses 4AAA batteries (not included) Made in U.S.A. Patents 6,823,274 and D515,444.
ZTS, Inc. has been designing and manufacturing electronic test equipment since 1976. Today, our primary business is battery testers. We are a family owned corporation that takes pride in producing quality products, and values good customer service. If you contact us by phone, we answer your calls personally (M-F 8-5 EST). Send us an e-mail and you will get a prompt reply. More than three decades of product design, production, and development have given us extensive knowledge of electronics and power systems. The goal of ZTS is to pass this expertise on to you through our line of test equipment.Today, ZTS manufactures products under its own name, and also as an OEM supplier.
- Computes State of Charge (SOC) for more than 12 battery types
- Easy to use - no switches or settings
- Test battery condition - quickly and easily identifies weak or failing batteries
- Patented high accuracy Pulse Load test - battery safe, non-invasive
- Measures battery performance under load, not just voltage or internal resistance
- Ideal for battery management and cell matching - reduce costs and increase reliability
- Made in U.S.A. Patents 6,823,274 and D569285