ZTS MBT-1 Multi-Battery Tester
Premium quality, easy-to-use testers for home, business and professional use!
The ZTS Multi-Battery TesteråÊ(MBT-1) provides a comprehensive means of testing the state of charge or state of power for more than 40 battery types. This microprocessor-controlled instrument is designed to test popular primary (non-rechargeable) and rechargeable batteries using a patented, high accuracy . After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display. Battery types are clearly labeled next to appropriate contacts. Negative test lead/probe conveniently stores in seam at side. There are no switches or settings, and test results are easy to understand. Test NiMH, Li-Ion, alkaline, lithium, coin cell, button type and more. Uses 4AA batteries (not included) Made in U.S.A. Patents 6,823,274 and D569285.
ZTS, Inc. has been designing and manufacturing electronic test equipment since 1976. Today, our primary business is battery testers. We are a family owned corporation that takes pride in producing quality products, and values good customer service. If you contact us by phone, we answer your calls personally (M-F 8-5 EST). Send us an e-mail and you will get a prompt reply. More than three decades of product design, production, and development have given us extensive knowledge of electronics and power systems. The goal of ZTS is to pass this expertise on to you through our line of test equipment.Today, ZTS manufactures products under its own name, and also as an OEM supplier.
- Computes State of Charge (SOC) for more than 40 battery types
- Easy to use - no switches or settings
- Test battery condition - quickly and easily identifies weak or failing batteries
- Patented high accuracy Pulse Load test - battery safe, non-invasive
- Measures battery performance under load, not just voltage or internal resistance
- Ideal for battery management and cell matching - reduce costs and increase reliability
- Made in U.S.A. Patents 6,823,274 - D569285