Austin Air Pet Machine FR410 Replacement Filter
Austin Air Pet Machine Filter Pack (FR410) replaces all filters that come with the Pet Machine Air Purifier (HM410). The Pet Machine's 4-stage filtration system is designed especially with pet owners in mind. The system uses a true, medical-grade HEPA to clean air of particles and contaminants, surrounded by a proprietary carbon/zeolite mixture that absorbs odors and gases, such as ammonia and the many other irritants associated with indoor pets. Included in the Pet Machine 4-Stage Filter Pack are:
- Stage 1 - Large Particle Permafilt Pre-Filter - removes particles easily seen by the eye (dust, hair, pet dander)
- Stage 2 - Medium Particle Pre-Filter - removes small to medium-size particles (pollen, mold, other spores)
- Stage 3 - 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon and Zeolite - blended especially to absorb pet-related odors and gases
- Stage 4 - 60 sq. ft. of Certified HEPA - removes allergens, bacteria, viruses, and other particulates:
- 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- 95.0% of particles larger than 0.1 micron
Because you see the pre-filter through the air cleaner's grille, choose the Black filter pack for Black-Silver-Blue units or the White filter pack for Sandstone-White units.
- Replacement Pet Machine Filter Pack (FR410) includes all 4 filters to replace the set that comes in the unit
- Includes 60 sq. ft. of true, medical-grade HEPA to filter 99.97% of allergens, like pet dander, plus bacteria, viruses, and more
- Uses 15 lbs. of blended carbon-zeolite to remove odors and gases, especially those associated with pets
- 2 pre-filters trap larger particles and prolong the life of the HEPA
- Fits Austin Air's Pet Machine (HM410) air purifier. Will also fit any standard-size Austin Air purifier.
- The (outer) Stage 1 Permafilt Pre-Filter (F400) by Austin Air may also be purchased separately.