Ebac DD1200 Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
Built for extreme moisture removal the Ebac DD1200 Desiccant Dehumidifier is a true workhorse in a compact and rugged package. This model is the largest capacity model in the Ebac DD Series of premium industrial desiccant dehumidifiers. The DD1200 performs exceptionally well in chilly temperatures (down to -4 degrees F) or when a low dew point, deep drying, or low humidity levels are necessary in the drying space. It extracts up to 562 pints of moisture per day in AHAM conditions and is most ideal for lowering humidity in industrial spaces to prevent mold, corrosion, and condensation.
How Ebac Desiccant Dehumidifiers Work
Industrial desiccant dehumidifiers are different than conventional refrigerant dehumidifiers in that they dehumidify through adsorption instead of condensation. During operation, air is drawn into the dehumidifier where it passes over a wheel impregnated with silica gel. As air passes over this wheel, any moisture that is present in the air is absorbed into the silica gel wheel before leaving the dehumidifier as warm, dry air.
This silica gel wheel continuously and slowly rotates at 3 revolutions per hour. As the wheel rotates and circulates air, a small portion of air passes through the regeneration segment. "Regeneration" air is heated to a high temperature before passing over the wheel. Any moisture present in the wheel is then released into this air stream, and the hot wet air is then exhausted outside the area being dried. Overtime, this continuous circulation gradually reduces the relative humidity of a room.
- Choose from 220 or 460 Volts - Available in 2 voltage levels, 220 or 460.
- Electronic Controls - Easy pushbutton electronic controls and indicators.
- Auto or Manual Mode - Run manually or program a humidity level to maintain.
- Remote Humidistat Facility - Connect an external humidistat quickly and easy for auto operation.
- 10 Fan Speeds - Lots of choices for the ideal dehumidifying rate.
- Hours Run Meter - Displays the total time the unit has been in operation.
- Ammeter - Monitors electrical current.
- High-Temperature Safety Cutout - Shuts off the unit in temperatures over 104 degrees F.
- Anti-Vibration Feet - Keeps the unit stable.
- 2 Separate Filters - Help clean the air as it enters the dehumidifier.